Friday, March 13, 2009

Free milk???

Peyton came home from school the other day and told me that she got milk with her lunch that day. Since I packed her lunch that day, I asked her if she had brought money with her to school to pay for the milk. The kids like to collect change the Rob leaves around the house, so I thought maybe she had brought some to school.

She told me that the milk was free. I asked her what she meant. She said that Gabrielle always gets milk with her lunch, so she just walked up and got the milk out of the cooler and sat down at the table.

I told her that she needed to pay for the milk and it was not free and if she wanted milk with her lunch, I'd be happy to send milk money with her. Her sweet little face turned bright red and she just said "Oh". I guess there is no such thing as free milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment