Sunday, March 13, 2011

My birthday

Well, I turned the big "3 5" this year. Yes, I am actually 17 years older than an 18 year old. That sounds really old. 18 doesn't seem all that long ago in some ways. That was how old I was when I met Rob, but it also seems like a lifetime ago looking at our 8 year old daughter and 5 and 3 year old sons. It glaringly obvious when I look in the mirror. Gray hairs that won't blend in anymore, wrinkles and laugh lines getting deeper, weird blotchy spots on my face that have to be covered up. Getting older is just no fun. Anyway, here are some pictures from a family birthday for my mom and me at our house. Paw Paw and Carol, Cha Cha and Clide, mom and dad, Maddie and Adam, and Louisa and Colton were all there to celebrate.



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I missed your birthday. Hope it was great. Happy Birthday...late!

    ReplyDelete