Spring ball has begun! This is the first time for Karsten to play t-ball and he is really enjoying it. Besides gently reminding him to stop playing in the dirt or pick grass in the outfield, he is doing a great job and I can't wait to see how much he progresses this season.
This is Peyton's second season to play softball. She played fall ball through another league this past fall, but we quickly found out that this league takes their ball much more seriously. The drills they do and even just they way the run their practices is much more serious. It is not a bad thing though. I think she is getting really good instruction and I think she will make much more progress and feel a lot better about her game. It is hard to not see your own game improving that much week after week. I think it will be much different this season. It is a hard schedule for all of us though. Karsten has one game and one practice a week and Peyton has 2 practices and one game a week, so between the 2 of them, Cooper and I are hanging out at the ball field 5 days a week. Thankfully, the weather has been beautiful and Cooper loves to kick the soccer ball around or throw the football, so we have really done okay so far. We may be singing a different tune in another month or so.
Peyton had her first hit of the season on my birthday. She hit a double over the third base. I was so proud of her!
No comments:
Post a Comment