Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to School

This kids started back to school last week and everything has gone really well.  Peyton and Karsten's teachers come with very high praises and Cooper has the sweetest Pre-K teacher.  Since Cooper got into the Pre-K program at their elementary school, I now drop off all 3 kids at the same location at the same time!!!  It is amazing!  I was worried that Cooper would not do well with drop off the first week since he was starting a brand new school with all new friends, but he has done amazing.  Not a tear and hardly a hesitation at the door.  He gives me 5 big hugs and kisses and runs happily in the classroom.  My mom picked him up from school for me since his first 2 days were half days and when I came home from work he ran up to me and gave me a big hug and said "I didn't even cry at all!".  I couldn't be more thrilled with a great start to a new year!











No comments:

Post a Comment