She lost one of her top teeth a couple months ago and her other top tooth has been hanging on, all crooked for a long time. Last week, she lost another one on the bottom, but that top tooth still hung on. I tried to pull it, but it wouldn't come out, so we have been waiting patiently for this loose, crooked, red neck looking tooth to come out. It was bothering her so much, she couldn't eat and when she drank, it felt funny. Mealtimes were usually accompanied by tears about her loose tooth.
Finally, the morning she was headed back to school after Christmas break, she came out of her room, holding her lips really funny. I asked her to open her mouth and that tooth was literally hanging by a thread. I pulled it out and she didn't even feel it. Now she has this totally cute huge gap in her teeth. She talks with a lisp and everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment