Our Sunday school class held their First Annual Field Day this weekend and we had so much fun. We had an 80's theme and some really fun events planned. We had the football toss, disk golf, egg toss, water balloon toss, wheel barrow races, basketball shoot out, and a few more. Despite our athletic prowess, Rob and I actually performed pretty poorly. I guess athletic ability doesn't always translate into success with field day events. Anyway, here are some pictures of our really fun day.
Rob and I dressed in our usual athletic attire.

The wheel barrow race, which we actually won. This was harder than it looks. I am glad that I have spent some time at the gym because pushing a 200# man in a wheel barrow is not easy.


This is the bat race. You bend over and put your head on top of a bat and spin around it10 times and then run down to a cone and back. Obviously you get a little dizzy and quite a few of us fell down. One guy ran into the wheel barrows that we had put to the side. It was hilarious. We got the most laughs from this event.


After the events were finished, the kids joined us for a picnic dinner of hot dogs and the fixings. Karsten loved Rob's costume and wouldn't take his sweatbands off. He wore the wrist band to bed and the whole get-up again the next day.
That looks like so much fun! You look amazing in your cute outfit, but Rob really needs to work on that gut:) Don't tell him I said that!
ReplyDelete