Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Strawberry Farm
We went to Sweet Berry Farm this weekend to pick strawberries. We have gone the past few years and the kids always have a great time and we always come home with a ton of amazingly sweet and juicy strawberries. Peyton and Karsten did a great job of picking the really red strawberries and putting them into our basket. Cooper, on the other hand, had a hard time pulling the strawberry off of the plant, so he would just bend down to the plant and bite them right off. His face was covered with dirt and strawberry juice. He was walking all up and down the rows, stepping on the plants, etc. He is always quite a handful. He had a great time though and since it is such a family friendly place, no one cared. They also had some animals there that the kids fed grass to and petted. We have enjoyed the sweet strawberries and are going to make strawberry bread this afternoon and strawberry angel food cake this weekend for Rob's family's visit.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad ya'll are still alive out there. I have been wanting to call, but haven't found the time lately. I wish I had some of those strawberries!!
ReplyDelete