These are a few cute things that Karsten has said recently.
We were driving home from his preschool one day and a man in the car next to us was smoking:
Karsten- That man is smoking.
Mommy- Yes he is. Smoking is gross.
Karsten- He is going to die.
Mommy- Why do you say that?
Karsten- Polly told me if you smoke, you will die.
Karsten stays up the latest at night so we try to play a game or do some fun "alone-time" with him in the evenings. Last night he wanted to play with a rolled up camping mat he had slept on while company was in town for Easter. He said, "Mommy, let's roll this mat back and forth. You be the back and I'll be the forth."
When Cooper is being super-cute, I often say to the kids that I don't want him to grow up. I want him to be a cute baby forever. Recently, Cooper was trying to copy Karsten and he was getting frustrated so I was telling him that Cooper thought he was so cool and wanted to do exactly what he was doing. Karsten, amazingly, bought into it and began to think it was really fun that Cooper was copying what he was doing.
Karsten- Let's not feed Cooper anymore.
Mommy- Why wouldn't we feed him?
Karsten- So he won't grow up.
That is hysterical. I can see Polly telling the kids that. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete