Saturday, October 31, 2009

Update on Peyton

We had Peyton's parent/teacher conference about 2 weeks ago. She is doing great. She is in the highest reading group and is really enjoying creative writing. She excels at math and is a great listener. Her teacher says she has lots of friends at school and is a joy to have in the class. She said that she was perfect, or about as close to perfect as she has ever seen.

She likes to write stories and illustrate them in her spare time at home. This is the latest book that she has written...
"My dad is interested in Texas Longhorns. He likes football too. He is good at basketball. I love him."
"My mom goes to the gym everyday. She takes me to school everyday. She waits at the bus stop for me everyday. She is good at art. I enjoy her a lot."
"Karsten is really annoying. He's never patient. He hits you. He is always sneaking around. He is always taking up your time."
"Cooper likes to push his firetruck around. He..."

She didn't have a chance to finish this one. I thought it was very cute. I did not share what she wrote with Karsten though. It would be interesting to see what his book would say about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment