We had her party at a gymnastics place and it was such a fun party. She had 15 of her friends plus Karsten and another little brother Karsten's age. The kids got to tumble around for about 45 minutes and then we had cupcakes and ice cream. The kids were so well behaved and really seemed to have so much fun. I wasn't sure how Karsten would do since he is a little cautious about new things, but he did great and now wants to take gymnastics too.
The kids started off with an obstacle course:



Then there was the trampoline and climbing wall:


They they went to the foam pit:
The last activity was Peyton hanging from the rings and her friends throwing foam cubes at her while they sang Happy Birthday. It was really cute. Rob and Cooper joined us at the end of the tumbling. Cooper was too young to participate and I was afraid that he wouldn't happily sit with the parents while everyone else got to have fun. He did enjoy the cake and ice cream though.




Happy Birthday Peyton! I thought she might be having a party this weekend. I had been thinking about her all day.
ReplyDelete