Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Peyton's 7th birthday

Today is Peyton's 7th birthday. At this very moment, 7 years ago, Rob and I were holding our new baby girl. I was so happy that I had a girl. I remember not being able to sleep at all that first night, sitting up in bed to look at her with every movement or noise she made. You just can't prepare yourself for what parenthood will be like.

Peyton has always been an absolute angel and a joy. She is so even-tempered, cooperative, a rule-follower, a pleaser, and so smart. Many have described her as mature beyond her years or an "old-soul". Of course there are the day to day challenges, but honestly I couldn't imagine a perfect little girl. She has such a cute sense of humor and we really do enjoy making each other laugh. I love spending time with her and have enjoyed watching her grow up into such an independent and smart young lady. Rob and I feel so blessed to have such an amazing little girl. Here are a few pictures of her from birth to now:

December 22nd, 2002
May 2003- 6 months old

October 2003- 10 months old
April 2004- 17 months old
October 2005- almost 3 years old
December 2006- 4 years old

December 2007- 5 years oldDecember 2008- 6 years old

December 22, 2009- 7 years old

1 comment:

  1. Peyton has always been so beautiful. Cooper looks just like her!

    ReplyDelete