Monday, May 24, 2010

Karsten's gymnastics class

After Peyton had her gymnastics party in December, Karsten asked me if he could start taking gymnastics. Since he has always been tall and lanky and not very coordinated, so I thought this would be great for him. What I didn't expect was how much he would love it. He has so much fun and listens really well to his coach and tries his hardest. He is taking the class with his friend, Chance, who is like a little monkey. He is so coordinated and flips all around the bars and just is naturally very coordinated and a spry little thing. Karsten is a full head taller than him and looks so unnatural doing a lot of the activities. But, what he lacks in natural abilities, he makes up in effort. That kid doesn't give up and does exactly what the coach tells him to do. I am so proud of how much he has matured over this past year.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment