Yes, our sweet Cooper is now 3 years old. It is hard to believe that 3 years have gone by so fast. We wanted this to be a fun day for him, so we started out with donuts and muffins for breakfast.
That evening, we had dinner and opened presents. When we had been asking Cooper what he wanted for his birthday, he kept saying "cake and ice cream". He just couldn't seem to get that we were asking him about presents. It was really funny. After we opened presents, my mom took the kids to watch Rob and I play volleyball. They always want to come, but it is usually too late on school nights, so this was a fun treat for them. When we got home, we had brownies and ice cream for dessert. We had a great day together and we love our little Cooper!
Happy Birthday Cooper! I was thinking about you yesterday:) I still remember being at work and getting the call that you were a little boy. That seems like just yesterday.
ReplyDelete