Sunday, July 11, 2010

Putt Putt golf

We took the kids to play putt put golf on Monday. It was hilarious. They were so cute to watch as they missed the ball over and over. They were also fighting about who got to go first at each hole. Peyton was getting frustrated. Cooper would just walk his ball up near the hole and just do the last little putt in. Karsten, Erin, and Alex really tried hard and kept at it the whole time. It was a lot of fun though and they all wanted to do another round.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that place is still there! I hate that Ray is going through a divorce, but it does seem like you guys are seeing more of the cousins and having a blast everytime. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place has been there forever! I went on my first date in junior high there. So funny!

    ReplyDelete