We heard about Lego Fest this year and decided to try it out. I am so glad we decided go to because it was so much fun! There were amazing statues built by the master builders and there were also plenty of hands on building opportunities too. The kids had so much fun and I think this may become an annual tradition.





Shane is going to be so extremely jealous. He really wanted to take the kids to this but I just couldn't handle the hotel fee. We are going to have to go next time.
ReplyDeleteIf you are talking about a hotel fee to come to Austin, you know you have a place to stay for free here. We will make room and would love to have you guys. It was kind of expensive, but we really didn't do anything this summer at all, so this was kind of an end of the summer treat.
Delete