Monday, December 24, 2012

Lice strikes us...

Well, we now have the honored experience of dealing with lice.  We dodged the bullet for many years through classroom outbreaks and post slumber party outbreaks, but it has finally hit us.  After washing everyone's hair in the special shampoo and then attempting to pick through each one of their full heads of hair, it became quite obvious that this just wasn't going to work.  My dear friend, Melanie, invited us over for a head shaving party for the boys.  As difficult as it was to see their beautiful hair falling to the ground, it made going through their hair so much easier so that I could focus more time on Peyton.  So, every afternoon after school, I would spend about an hour going through each of their heads, making sure we did not have any more eggs.  One week later, we washed everyone again, and thankfully it was all taken care of.  Also, thankfully Rob and I did not get it.  Here are the before and after shots of the boys...


No comments:

Post a Comment