Well, kind of. The kids were in the bath tonight and Karsten started pointing to his nipples and asked me if this was where the milk came out. I told him that milk only came out from women. He quickly cut me off and argued back (as usual) with the comment "But that is where Cooper chewed on you!". I started laughing so hard.
I then explained to both he and Peyton about mommies making milk for babies after the babies are born and that the mommy continues making the milk as long as the baby is drinking it. When the baby stops nursing, the mommy stops making the milk, just like I don't make milk for Cooper anymore.
Peyton then said "So you were just like a cow after Cooper was born." There is more truth to that statement than she can even understand!
This has been a difficult topic in our house these days. At first the boys asked if Hudson wa going to suck on my arm again. Now it is hard trying to be modest when others are around since they are always trying to show off thier brother...even when I am trying to feed him. You did a great job explaining it all to them.
ReplyDeleteLove,
The Current Cow:)