Monday, August 24, 2009

My First Grader

Peyton started first grade today. She has Mrs. Roberts, which is the same name as her kindergarten teacher. She has been pretty anxious about starting school. The past week or so, she has been pretty emotional and crying over things that normally wouldn't bother her. I was afraid she might be a little nervous this morning at drop off, but she was all smiles leaving the house. Rob said she did great at drop off and she came home talking about what a fun day she had at school. She has one girl from her class last year, Gabrielle, so she has at least one friendly face in the class. She also said that she made friends with a boy named Jaden today.

She also had another first today. Today is her first day of gymnastics. She looks so cute in her leotard. She is taking it with her good buddy, Maya and I am sure you'll see them in the Olympics some day!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about her all day on Monday! I am so glad she had a great day. I love that haircut on her too.

    ReplyDelete